Friday, June 26, 2009

'The Man In The Mirror' Vanished So Unceremoniously


In my schooldays (1983 - 1997) I grew up listening to Western music of a few selected rock n' roll bands and pop singers. Without a grain of doubt I can recall that the first name that flash across my mind when I think of one pop-star is none else but Michael Jackson.

A celebrity's life is not at its pinnacle if it doesn't have enough scandals which give critics their food for thought. Michael Jackson as a celebrity had enough of them. But, to me since my childhood, he has been an angel. His 'Heal The World' was like a hymn to us in school and the most frequently sung opening chorus on our Annual Day. It is the same song which we belted out to win the 2nd prize in an Inter University National Youth Festival.

I never had an inkling of an idea that the 'Man In The Mirror' would vanish away so soon!!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Hi Admin,

I am Dorothy Parker. I have visited your website and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your site as useful as I did.

My site also has relevant information in the same context, which I am sure your visitors will really appreciate. It would be great if we exchange links with each other. It would boost your search engine rankings, as relevant inbound links is the most important criteria for ranking on most search engines. It would also help bring targeted traffic to your site and reach out to a valuable, relevant audience.

So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id.

Have a great day.

Thanks and regards
Dorothy
Contact: dorothy786@gmail.com

Marketing Essence said...

Certainly the greatest entertainer that I have ever laid my eyes on.

It is good to see his mention in your Blog Dada.

Cheers
Kailash